Monday, April 2, 2018

The RPG Forums I Frequent

The RPG forums that I frequent in the order that I joined them are these
I have belonged to all of them except for the last one for a long time. I joined the last one last month in March. I have posted a bit, but not a lot at all of them and I doubt that you will be able to discern who I am on each as I have a different username on each of them, which is not for any reason other than that I have heretofore always tried to keep a low profile with a quiet low key persona.

I have on the last one found a different atmosphere (no slight to any other forum), so I have abandoned the low profile on that one forum and started posting and it also inspired me to start this blog.  That is not to say that I am not active on the other forums. I do as much reading as I can and I still post now and then on all of them except the Grognard's Tavern which is very quiet these days. Even on the non-old school RPGNet I find plenty for this old school DM to chew on and each to use in my own campaign.

I am primarily an OD&D DM and sometime player, but I am also very fond of the Rules Cyclopedia.  I also enjoy several of the "clones" although that is not a full description of all of them. I have copies of the core books of all the pre-3E versions and I have never looked at the anything 3E or later.

I plan on posting semi-regularly with a review now and then, my opinion and things that I think are fun. Now and then I might, post something that someone else could use in their campaign if it strikes there fancy. Right now I am trying to figure out what I can and can't do using blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment